Monday, March 31, 2003

Done! I am Arwen. Well, sorta. I think I'll use that as the background of my website, once I get around to tooling around with it once again.

I'm just so tired. I miss having days where I have absolutely nothing to do. I mean, too many of those will drive you nuts, but it's good to have one of those once a week. Right now I go to school Tuesday/Thursday/Friday, and work Monday/Wednesday/Saturday (albeit for not too long), and there's church on Sunday. I'm just really getting sick of driving. Spring Break in two more weeks!

I would like to put more of my artwork on my website, but a lot of it is in the form of drawings now that I'd have to take a picture of. Not too many digital works. Animation class if fun, but the basics aren't that fun to watch. But basically, there's no easy way for me to take a VHS tape, digitize it, and then mess around with it on a computer to compress it. And even if I could, the quality would be so bad, that it wouldn't be worth it to watch a boring piece anyway.

No comments: