Saturday, April 12, 2003

Sooo tired... but... SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Life's just passing by way too quickly. Months go by and I realize I haven't heard from a friend. I'm approaching my third holiday at church (fourth, if you count Valentine's Day) and Easter by far is the biggest deal. I'm part of a women's presentation (body worship, not quite sure of the title, but it starts, "This is my body given for you, this is the cup that holds the blood of the new covenant"). We had practice last night from 10 to 11!

I also had a long chat with my friend after. It started after I got freaked out listening to the Coast to Coast radio show. They were having people call in with scary things that have happened to them, and I get too easily freaked out by stories of ghosts, supernatural warnings, and even gnomes. Anyway, being in the house alone... well, I got freaked out and called my friend up. (The only other person I know who would have been up at that hour.) Well, I stopped being freaked... and got grossed out instead. :)

No comments: