Friday, April 04, 2003

Wow, sorry, I kept on forgetting to post stuff while online. My apologies to my two faithful readers. :)

I've had some interesting rants and whatnot about various people and things, but I'm not in the mood now, so I'll do that later.

It's been semi-crazy this past week prepping my parents for their trip. And now I have the house to myself for ten days! Though I still have school and work, and the only difference now is that I have to fix my own dinners. I'm listening to Dr. Laura on the radio, and boy, she's very abrupt and compassion-less. She makes a lot of sense, but dang, Dr. Phil has more heart.

I don't like seeing people away at airports. I feel like I'm being left behind. But... I couldn't go along. Money, schedule, etc, prevents me from doing so. I definitely want to do more travelling in the future.

No comments: