Friday, May 16, 2003

Here's a funny story: whenever my car radio blasts too much static, I reboot it. Yep, I turn it off, wait for the non-existent antenna to fold down, and then turn it on again. And it works!!! I just thought it was funny that my car radio needs a reboot now and then.

Another story, not for the feint-hearted males: I think my cycles are finally getting regular, after 12+ years. At least, I think it's regular. But the last few times have been the only times there wasn't 3 or 4 months in between. Maybe I've just been too stressed all those years. But it doesn't quite make sense since last year I wasn't all that stressed either. Well, except about worrying about my future. Is that it? Or maybe it's my lack of constant exposure to other female hormones. I've got no roommates and my mom's going through "the change." Whatever it is, I'm not sure if I like it any better or worse, since all in all the number of days of actual "event" is still the same. Ah well, better for my health, right? (I hope so, at least.)

No comments: