Wednesday, May 07, 2003

OMG, that Buffy was extremely gratuitous! Dang! No wonder my guy friend really liked it!

I've become a rather Photoshop junkie, though due partially to my Dad. But it's fun. I don't know if I want to do it as a career, but considering that I don't find it boring, and sometimes I even find it enjoyable, it's a definite back-up if I don't end up at Pixar or PDI or even Sony.

It's kinda funny, but I'm even finding traditional animation fun. Cuz whatever you want, as long as you can draw it, it can happen. Not like 3D where it takes forever just to enable them to move their legs. But then, in-betweening sucks. I don't know which sucks more, in-betweening or 3D character set-up.

Umm... sorry, shop talk. Anyway, I'll put up my stuff on my website... when I get around to it.

No comments: