Thursday, May 29, 2003

Yep, it was above a hundred, though by the time I left for work, it was 98. Speaking of which, the kids were more rowdy than usual. I had to even give this one boy a "U" for behavior. I'm guessing the heat was making them ornerier than usual. Heck, I felt more short-tempered. But I think that was due in part to them whining more than usual, less participation than usual, and finishing what I thought would take the whole time quicker so that we were left with a chunk of time in which they wanted to play games, only the game took on more vindictive turns. All due to the heat, I tell you!

Oh, in case you haven't noticed, I added a comment link to my blog now. I don't think there's really any need for it, but I guess it's for my ego. So use it, folks!!!

Oh, also, now that the temperatures are warm enough, we can start swimming. My first day of it today! Oh boy, I had lost so much stamina and technique. Well, what little there is. My mom's reverted back to bad stroke habits. Kaela, if you're reading this, you're needed back for coaching duties, stat!

No comments: