Tuesday, June 03, 2003

I should be paying attention in class... and she did just show us how to do something nifty with Photoshop... but I can't help it. There's a reason why I chose the computer that's at the opposite corner of the room from the teacher's desk. :)

Do you read blogs of people you don't know? I can't help it and I've been reading some of the more famous ones, like Wil Wheaton dot net (WWDN), and the Baghdad Blogger (Where is Raed?), as well as one I just picked at random from the Blogs of Note list from Blogger, by this woman named Anne (AnneCentral). I just got caught up on "Where is Raed?" but that's only the past couple of months. It's really fascinating to read about the war from this Iraqi's point of view.

Oop... gotta go before the teacher catches me.

No comments: