Sunday, June 29, 2003

So I get these stupid pop-ups telling me that my computer is leaking my IP address and that I should go to their site to get a program to block these pop-ups. The funny thing is, the only pop-ups I get are ones advertising for anti-pop-up programs. Ech. Anybody know how to keep my IP from "leaking"?

I went to my church's graduation banquet tonight. Reminds me of the one I went to with them when I graduated from high school. Waaaay back in 1997. It's funny going back to the church I used to attend as a high schooler. And wow, it's already been seven months since I've been there. Wow. But I do really like it. Maybe it's cuz the church is small yet of mostly my age set, but I feel really at home there. Now if only I could not be late to those 9:15 am services. Sooooooo early!!!

Job sitch still sucks, though I do need to do more on my part. I can ask God all I want for a job, but if I don't go looking for one, then He's not just going to drop one in my lap. If only, eh? 4th of July camping trip next weekend! Fun! I just hope I won't get too dark and end up looking like a brown log with a bridesmaid dress on.

No comments: