Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Sigh. I think the Academy is giving me trouble. I got a message from them yesterday with the portfolio committee's recommendation, which is to take more classes. I don't know if that means I'm in. I mean, I've already taken a ton of art classes (and perhaps my not submitting a transcript, which I couldn't have done in time, might have affected their view of me) and they want me to take more. Sigh. I mean, I took Advanced Figure in Motion this semester, and they want me to take the Beginning Figure in Motion class. Should my having taken the class and passing it with a good grade show that I don't need the beginning class???

But then, the lady said that it was recommended and not required... and basically I have to read through the letter which I'm sure explains it all better. I waited for the mail today before coming to school to see if the letter was there... and it wasn't. So, it'll most likely come tomorrow. I should hope. I just want to know, am I in or what? Cuz I can't take the advanced animation class unless I'm in. Sigh, sigh, siiiiiiiigh.

Hey Erica, you ain't the only unhappy one. Life just sucked last week, it kinda sucked the week before, and it's starting to suck this week. (And I hope you don't mind that I put a link to your blog.)

Gotta go.

No comments: