Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Ooh, Blogger has a new interface. It tells me that my last post was my 200th post. Woo-hoo!

Y'know how I have a tendency to obsess over little things? (Now, it's not every little thing, just some little things. Usually weird. Like, I can obsess over how to save up for retirement, but not over keeping my room clean.) Well, I've been obsessing, but more on that later.

Crunch time, sound project due in five hours....

BTW, I nearly crashed a gazillion times today cuz of a funeral procession. Now it was sad cuz the deceased was an 18-yr-old kid, but the procession was huuuge, and the people in the tail-end didn't know squat about funeral etiquette and took up several lanes. Now, that wouldn't be bad except that the procession on average was driving slower and had their hazard lights on, so they couldn't really signal lane changes. So all the other cars were forced to weave in and out of this "procession" (more like a blob). I mean, I couldn't help but get mad. Dead kid or not, they nearly got us all killed.

Datzit fer nauw.

No comments: