Thursday, May 06, 2004

Tough week. Anybody know how to learn rotoscoping or match-moving?

8.5 hr shift yesterday, though with the 30 min lunch, I think I missed out on any over-time. My feelings over this job is a conundrum. On one hand, I wanna get out. On the other, that may not be the best move. I gotta get myself an internship, but I'm not sure what to do about the money situation. I doubt any regular job will let me take off a few days a week for an internship. Perhaps I'll go the route of actors and become a waitress. If it's at a fancy enough restaurant, there'll be plenty of tips. But one the other hand... I'd have to be full-time at most places to get benefits. Sigh. I wonder if seeing a doctor is all that important.

I keep wavering between wanting to get out of Chino, too. I don't want to be here, yet if it's possible for me to commute from there even for an internship, then I would, just cuz rent's so expensive. I guess I ought to cross that bridge when I come to it.

I've been meaning to put together my reel for some time now. Perhaps it will be deferred yet again to another vacation. Oh well, gotta go. I'm currently butting head with ProTools to try to put together something that sounds original and good at the same time. Oh, did I mention I have no idea what I'm doing?

No comments: