Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Yay, comments!

Crunch time here. The end of the semester's mere weeks away. I'm chipping away at my projects, but I feel like I'm using a toothpick to pick at the Hoover Dam. Slow but steady? I think not. More like panicked and hurried.

I'm trying to figure out how to support myself if I were to move out right now. Perhaps I should actually try to be a lead at work. The minimum pay is at least $9/hr. Erg. Or maybe I'll just do both Starbucks and Kaplan. I would still be working for Kaplan if their hours were better.

Gnomon, this really great and really expensive private school for visual effects has evening and weekend classes so that people can have a real job while studying, but I'm not sure how they factor in internships there. Hmmmm....

Well, the policeman's looking to close up the student center. Tootaloo.

No comments: