Saturday, May 15, 2004

So Blogger has some new templates, so I thought I'd change it. I like it, though it's not as "cute" as the dog one. It reminds me of the PBS website for Frontier House. Speaking of which, the new series, Colonial House is going to start next Monday. I invite everyone to watch it so when I make comments on it, you guys can respond accordingly. It is a good series. (For those of you that don't know, they got volunteers to live like colonists of the 1700s for five months and taped them. An educational reality series, if you must.) It'll be on May 17, 18, 24, 25 from 8 to 10 pm.

I should be sleeping right now, but I can't. Too wired. I've got four final projects due in four weeks. Yikes. I barely eked out a sound project for the midterm this week. How am I going to eke out a final project? I'm excited about my 2d and 3d animation projects, but if I want to make them good, then I'm going to have to spend a lot of time on them. As the case goes, I haven't improved my model for 3d yet when my next week I should have the whole scene textured and lit, and I need to thumbnail for 2d as well as draw my keys but first I need to buy more paper! Sigh. Don't even get me started on the Illustrator project. At least I have my image I'm going to copy. Basically, it's creating a photorealistic image using Illustrator. How is that possible, you ask? Well, let's just say, it takes a lotta work.

I had a good shift tonight, though I let myself get goaded by the other guys. There's the lead who I usually close with, and this other barista who he's friends with, and every little thing turns into something to rib me about. Sometimes it's annoying, but on the other hand, it does make the shift more fun. Less stressful. Though I do get tired of, "Hey, what I meant to say was..."

Work in 4.75 hours. What am I doing up?

No comments: