Saturday, April 22, 2006

I think I'll change the template on this blog soon. I want it to reflect the duality of this blog, I guess, while still maintaining my personality. Well, that and I don't want to alter the template to make it look like how I want it to.

I got my schedule changed at Zoic so I would be there Thursdays and Fridays from now on. That means that I will have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off with Whateley, but that also means that I have to get my homework done earlier cuz I won't be able to do it right before class like I normally do. So basically, one of my days off will be dedicated to working on stuff. Now it will be up to Whateley on what he will do during that day-o-work, whether he too will work on stuff or spend a good deal of time at the battlegrounds on WoW.

I was the only intern on today, so of course, I did a lot of runs. In fact, I thought there'd be more, but the receptionists and the PAs (production assistants) are kicking in, too. I think the production scheduler (who is also the internship coordinator) was crackin' the whip on the people that were abusing the interns. Now if only I can stop being the grunt and get to work on some projects!

No comments: