Thursday, April 13, 2006

Massachusetts creates "near-universal" health coverage.

Just thought I'd add that link in response to my last post. I wonder if it would help me out.... After all, I think I would qualify for subsidies and I might even qualify to be at or below the poverty level, though certainly not after getting married.

Speaking of getting married, Whateley (or whatever his gnome-power-related name will be) has requested access to post on this blog, so be prepared for his ramblings. He tends to rant angrier and his spelling can be atrocious. Funny how his new job requires "good spelling skills."

Oh, and for those of you coming to our wedding, we have been told that they give us FIVE MINUTES to seat everyone at the chapel, so NO ONE MUST BE LATE! We will mention it on the invitation, but just a forewarning. I figure if everyone meets up fifteen minutes before, they can hang around and pull a few slots or play an arcade game or two. And come hungry! Afterwards we will be having a Mexican buffet reception. Buh...fay!!! (I'm also pulling for extra pitchers of margaritas.)

Alright, that's it for now. On to you Whateley... if you dare!

1 comment:

SuperLefty said...

um, i know you're getting married, but do you guys have to share your blogs too? sorry, the idea just makes me cringe a bit. i respect the idea of blog as personal space, although out in the public. "P but, i realize i have a different idea of blogs than most people. to some, it's like the apt. to which you give the figurative key.

bleugh. i'm tired.