Friday, August 08, 2003

Okay, it's been awhile, so I've got a lot to say:

First note, in the new show The OC, the "poor" kid from the other side of the tracks is from Chino! Hahahaha! If I didn't bag on this town as much as I do, I'd be offended. After all, there aren't that many houses with mattresses and tires and a chain link fence in the front yard.

Second, I haven't heard from Starbucks yet, it's been more than a week... so what does that mean?

Third, Ah-nold is running for governor. I am tempted to vote for him just so I could say that The Terminator is my governor. And he probably can't screw up California more than it's already been screwed.

Fourth, the source of Ubbi-Dubbi is... the show Zoom on PBS! Yeah, I'm pathetic, but I like to catch it every now and then. It's basically a show where kids send in jokes, stories, etc, and there is a cast of kids who tell jokes, act out stories (usually in Ubbi-Dubbi), play games that other kids have invented, and do science experiments.

Fifth, I stole some pics off my brother-in-law's website (still sounds weird!) and you can see them on his journal or else I put them all in one place on my website.

No comments: