Saturday, August 30, 2003

Well, after a last-dtich effort, alas I could not find someone to cover my shift tomorrow morning. That is why I am posting in my blog right now rather than holing up in a hotel room. Well, it's allowed me to procrastinate some more for packing.

Meanwhile, I'm feeling a bit feverish and I need to go to sleep... NOW. After all, I've got a 7 am shift. But... I can't. Sleep, that is.

I forgot to write down my shifts for next week, but I can do that tomorrow. All I can say is that I've got another 4:45 am shift next Tuesday. I think the hardest part about that shift is that I get home from school around 11 pm the night before.

Thanks for all y'all comments! I won't be able to post until Monday, but please feel free to post as many comments as you wish!

No comments: