Monday, September 08, 2003

So I got that class I was crashing. But now it means that I've actually gotta do the homework. I don't have a lot of techno stuff (mainly due to my lack of finances) but I would really like a Wacom tablet for this class. (Flash animation) The thing is, I don't really need it in order to be a success in this class (I think), but it would make things so much easier. I've resisted the temptations for awhile now (hence why it took me so long to get a cell phone, and also why i don't have a palm or an mp3 player, etc) mainly cuz I can't afford 'em, but this thing is sorta... necessary in my field. But I'm not a professional yet, so I feel guilty about getting one, esp since by the time I do become a pro, there will most likely be a better one. Or am I just being cheap? I could get a decent one for about $65 on Ebay....

Okay, I'm really just rambling, aren't I? But it would be nice to get your opinions on all this.

BTW, that weight gain's only been about 4 lbs (so far). But I think it's a combination of frappuccinos, less exercise (due to school), and more fast food (cheap lunches during school). But this current weight is what I weighed all last year. It's only been this summer that I've weighed less (by 4 lbs). So... maybe this will be a cyclical thing? And why the heck am I discussing my weight on my blog???

No comments: