Monday, September 22, 2003

Thanks for all the bread tips! I didn't Subway it today, though. I grabbed a dollar chicken sandwich from MuckYuck's (as Beno would say) but I ended up eating it early cuz I forgot to grab a banana for my breakfast and I was starving. I think I'll be vending machine-ing it today. Mmmm. Packaged rice pudding. (Assuming it's still there this evening.)

Anybody watch the Emmys? Since I had to work, I recorded it and watched it later. But since radio and TV news spoiled the results for me, I ended up fast forwarding through most awards. Well, it ain't the Oscars. The Emmys will never win... an Emmy for the show they put on. No songs (except for Martin Short's thing), Wanda was sad, and Conan O'Brien shoulda been given more screen time. And the kiss... well, it was funny the first five seconds. Then it just got gross.

Oh, speaking of work, I know I keep on forgetting to post my schedule. Since I'm at school right now, I don't have the exact times, but here's how I remember it:

Tuesday: opening shift
Wednesday: school
Thursday: closing shift
Friday: I think a mid-morning to late afternoon shift
Saturday: opening, and then church outreach event in the afternoon
Sunday: church and then free

My early New Year's Resolution (or perhaps a New School Year Resolution):
Get enough sleep

No comments: