Monday, September 08, 2003

Thanks for all your comments!!! And thanks for all your enlightenment, too. As soon as my uncle mentioned "lawyer," the Korean part of me did consider it for a second. But the truth of the job rather than what's shown on TV (and I wouldn't even want to do what's shown on TV) has overridden my deep-seated desire, at some primal level, to seek glowing praise from my family. So I will trudge on, seeking something (I'm not quite sure of) that seems to involve art and computers. I'm kinda lame, but your comments do cheer me up. :)

And it is funny how the BlogSpot ads reflect my content. Maybe if I start talking about cats and donkeys I'll get some x-rated ads. ;)

Oop, gotta go, break is over. One thing I gotta say before I go: all those Starbucks drinks (cuz I get 'em for free during shifts, so the cheapo in me gets one every single shift) is making me gain weight!

No comments: