Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Sooo tired. Too much running around today. Basically, I had to take the shuttle to the main campus so I could late-add a class, and then grab something to eat before rushing to the shuttle stop so I could take the last shuttle back to the Academy campus.

In an effort to eat more healthily, I got a 6" chicken pizzioli sandwich from Subway. It was very delicious, but that dinky sandwich cost $3.99 (plus tax)!!! And that didn't include the dollar I spent on the soda! (I know, soda != healthy, but I was on a quest to get some vanilla coke.) (BTW, != means "does not equal", it's a programming thing)

So now I'm at a loss. Spend more money and eat healthy, or spend less money and eat garbage? I was even debating getting the foot-long so I could save the other half for later, but while that may work on Monday to Wednesday, it doesn't work for Wednesday to Monday.

The veggie sandwich was cheapest, but... I'm not too crazy about vegetable sandwiches. Though I do hafta say that Subway is crafty. They print the fat and cholesterol content of their subs as well as a Big Mac and a Whopper on their napkins, and yes, they do have a lot of each. So... anybody have any ideas? (BTW, it would have cost me about the same to get a burrito and nachos at the food truck. But... food trucks are nasty, ain't they?)

No comments: