Saturday, July 26, 2003

So... what have I been doing this past week? Nuthin'. Last weekend was such a high, that I think I crashed back to earth. I did a bit of hanging out with a friend, I had a job interview that I'm praying like mad for, but other than that, I've just been chillin' at home. And it's rather hard to chill in such weather. Well, it hasn't been that bad, actually. Still a bit muggy. I've been playing house since my mom and our Korean relatives went on a 5-day sight-seeing trip. I'm sort of impressed that I can throw together a meal every night. But then, it's not that hard and I knew I could do it. I just don't. I do, however, have new appreciation for my mom. I mean, I forgot to put the trash bins on the curb this week. I just hope we don't have a lot of trash just sittin' there. There's a lot to running a house. Ach, no wonder I don't want to grow up.

So I had a group interview with Starbucks on Monday. I thought I did well, but I'm not a good judge of that. I think the manager said that they'll call for 2nd interviews next Monday. Why does it take a whole week to determine who to call for 2nd interviews??? Whyyyyy??? Whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????

I'm so lazy. Not only have I not check my e-mail in the past four days, but I also haven't fully unpacked from last weekend. I don't even know what to do with my bridesmaid dress. It's stained with sweat, make-up, and gochu-jang (red pepper paste). I mean, I do want to keep it, even though I'll never ever wear it again, but I don't want to pay to have it cleaned. Maybe it's just me being cheap?

No comments: