Thursday, July 17, 2003

Someone (ahemrobertahemthebastardahem) thinks that I wrote the last two entries while smashed. For the record: I was not smashed. I had a slight buzz that wore off by the time I even started writing the blog entries. Nyah nyah. I would have linked other similarly rambling entries if my archives weren't screwed up right now.

Maybe that someone (ahemwhoneedsagoodkickinthenutsahem) was thrown off because I wasn't whining and complaining as usual. Well... you're in luck! I'm back to whining!

Stupid Academy won't let me sign up for the classes that I want because they're "not at my placement level" which means that they want me to take stupid introductory computer classes where the first few lessons are on how to double-click!!! I hope the counselor will let me skip them. Sheesh.

Actually, I could have started registering for classes on Wednesday, but it was one of those, if you don't check you don't know dealies. Sucks, too, cuz there was this one class that I wanted to sign up for (and actually could) but was full. And they don't have waitlists!!! Yet another stupidity of the school!

This will most likely be my last entry before my sister's wedding this Saturday. I'll try to get a photo of me in my bridesmaid ensemble. Wish me luck!

And one last thing: it is frickin' hot right now. It's cloudy, but because of the humidity, it feels like it's 100. Ugh. Now I can understand the appeal of dry heat.

No comments: