Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Actually, Beno, it's not stolen since we all get a free pound of coffee per week. But it's suppose to be for personal consumption, not for selling. I think. And Count Whateley, yes, I'm thankful for your generosity, I'm just saying I don't think it was worth $40 in general.

Update on this week's schedule:

So I didn't go to the meeting today cuz my manager let me skip it and go to the Chino Hills store meeting instead. So...

Thu -- 6:45 to 10:45 pm (I found out the actual time)
Fri -- 4:15 to 9:00 am, and then meeting probably around 6 or 7

But... I'm still open Saturday, so please come visit me! Let's hang out! Unless you're a creepy stalker!

BTW, the link Count Whateley provided is sooooooo creepy. They actually have memorials to Matthew Shepard and Diane Whipple about them going to hell. I felt really angry and really sad. Such Pharisees.... That, ladies and gentlemen, is why Christians are not trusted in this country. Those bigots and hatemongers give Jesus a bad name.

On a lighter note, we saw Casablanca in class today. It's so weird. I've never seen the movie before, yet I knew so many of the lines cuz they've been quoted so much. Our teacher said to take a closer look at it again to note the way the filmmaking was done. There's a lot of subtleties in filmmaking that go virtually unnoticed. It's kinda hard when we're storyboarding just how it's so easy to mess up, yet when the finished product comes out, if it's well done, you hardly notice anything. Perhaps one day I can call myself an expert in this field.

Ok, I'm getting kicked out of the computer lab now.

No comments: