Thursday, October 23, 2003

Christine, I know you like to lurk around blogs w/o leaving comments, but this is for you:

1. WHAT IS YOUR Middle name?
Officially, it's Jin, which is what I went by 'til college.

2. WHAT kind of PANTS ARE YOU WEARING and what color?
Lounge around shorts, though earlier I had milk-splattered black corduroy pants.

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
I am one of the millions who bought Clay Aiken's CD last week. That's right, I ain't ashamed. I like it, 'kay? If you's got a problem wid dat, well, now, we's jus' migh' hafta do sumptin' about dat.

4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER?
Uh... why? Oh, for those of you that don't know, I got a new cell phone and number. E-mail me if you don't know and wanna know.

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
Venti Iced Soy White Mocha. Oh... ate? Turkey jerky last night.

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Hot pink, cuz I'm neither.

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?
Why the heck is it so hot???

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Two of my bestest friends. And no, it ain't you. (J/K!!!)

9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Height... and build....

10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?
Technically, I wasn't sent this.

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Tired.

12. FAVORITE DRINK?
Iced Soy Chai Latte, Tazoberry Creme Frappuccino, and Bailey's Fizz.

14. FAVORITE SPORTS?
To do: leisure bicycling, hankido; To watch: Figure skating

15. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown with blond highlights with black roots with strands of gray hair

16. EYE COLOR?
Brown

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Sometimes, though if I can save up for LASIK soon enough, then never!

18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES?
Sister -- 27
Brother-in-law -- 28
Brother -- 25

19. FAVORITE MONTH?
December, cuz there's holiday music on the radio, holiday decorations everywhere, and the weather is nice and crisp.

20. FAVORITE FOOD?
Galbi, sul-lung-tang, hwe-dup-bap, sushi, in-n-out burgers, steak, cheesecake, black cherry ice cream, the aforementioned drinks, clam chowda, chocolate... shall I go on?

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Holes -- watch it!

22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Christmas

23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Yep, though from what I hear, I can appear too intimidating for other people to ask out. Which only strengthens my theory that I will be single forever. And surprisingly, I'm not unhappy at that thought.

24. DO YOU LIKE SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING.
Happy ending, definitely. Scary movies, cheesy as they are, just ain't entertaining. I am not one of those people that have fun getting scared.

25. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter all the way. Has anybody else experienced an Inland Empire summer? I didn't think so.

26. HUGS OR KISSES?
Sure, just not in public... unless it's me. (Hypocrite alert!)

28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Yes, please.

29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK?
Y'know, it'd be a lot easier just posting it to your blog. And if you don't have a blog... then get one!

30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
The regulars will comment (please)?

31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
The strangers that lurk this site.

32. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
The Writer's Journey, Understanding Comics, and Becoming a Titus 2 Woman, for school and church, though I hope to go through the Artemis Fowl books during break.

33. WHAT'S ON YOUR SCREEN SAVER?
Nothing.

34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Monopoly and its various incarnations.

35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?
Came back from school, snacked, talked on the phone, watched TV. The usual.

36. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla, coffee, fresh laundry.

37. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
I'm so tired... I can't believe I have to wake up.

No comments: