Monday, October 13, 2003

Last Saturday night I went to Knott's Halloween Haunt (more commonly known as Knott's Scary Farm) with Robert and his date. Our group was supposed to include her friend and her boyfriend, but they ditched us, so it ended up being a threesome.

I so need a man. (ha ha... ha)

Anyway, it was a fun experience, though I don't think worth the $40 ticket. I'm thinking it would be fun to work as a monster there, though as the kind that walks around, not the kind stuck inside a haunted house. The lines were rather long, though some weren't as long as they claimed. The show we watched was pretty good so I think if I ever go again (which... will be in another 10 years?) I'll watch the shows rather than go through the haunted houses. I started pre-emptedly screaming before a turn just to prepare myself for getting spooked. But towards the end, I figure out, they're more likely to jump out at you if you look them in the eye or touch the walls.

I came home at 3:30 am, crashed, and woke up in time to be late to church... as usual. But afterwards, I felt odd -- I was tired but I couldn't fall asleep. I did fall asleep around midnight and woke up around 10 am. So now I've got one of those slept-too-much headaches. Such ironies.

Y'know what sucks about Knott's Scary Farm? Too damn many couples making out in lines. You know who you are!

Schedule for the week:
Mon -- school
Tue -- 4:15 to 8:45 am
Wed -- skipping school, meeting 5:30 to 7:30 w/ betta-be-worth-four-dolla dinner
Thur -- afternoon shift (forgot the time)
Fri -- 4:15 to 8:45 am
Sat -- forgot... nuthin', I think
Sun -- church in morn

No comments: