Wednesday, October 29, 2003

New updated schedule (accurate this time!):

Wed -- school
Thu -- 2:45 to 6:45 pm
Fri -- 6:30 pm to 12:15 am (anybody have a good cheap costume idea?)
Sat -- 12:30 pm to 4:45 pm
Sun -- church, then 7 to 11:15 pm

So now that I'm finally working (somewhat) why am I still keeping vampire hours? It started with catching up on some taped shows from last week, and then I expected to sleep in on a Tuesday morning, for once, but then at 7:30 I get a call from work asking me to come in. So I work for 3.5 hours, and then I come home, crash, and wake up in darkness. I know I said that December is my favorite month and that I prefer winter over summer, but there's one thing about winter that I absolutely hate. You'll probably read me rant about it for weeks on end, which usually happens after the time change, but I don't like the early sunset. Maybe it's because I tend to suffer from mild SAD (seasonal affective disorder) around this time.

Nothin' much more to say, so I'll just rant:
The new Toys-R-Us commercials: There is no helium in a hot-air balloon!
Justin Timberlake: It's "with you" not "wit chu"!
Beyonce: No rant, I just really hate the song "Baby Boy," and what the heck was she doing at the RMAs?
The RMAs: That was a really really REALLY pointless awards show!
TV movies: I can't believe they've already greenlighted a movie about the Cubs fan who caught that ball!

'kay, that's it.

No comments: